"My 3½ year old loves 'Kiss Good Night!' [Guide Note: See my review.] Great story! I really like the rhythm of reading this one out loud. (We also love the other one with the same mom and cub... 'You Can Do It, Sam')For more suggestions, see my Ages 3-6 directory of children's book recommendations and resources, as well as my Picture Books directory.
"Other ones that are popular right now (it changes a lot):
- 'Sammy and the Dinosaurs' by Ian Whybrow
- 'Bear Snores On' by Karma Wilson
- 'King Bidgood's in the Bathtub' by Audrey Wood
- 'Won't You Be My Kissaroo' by Joanne Ryder
- 'Blue Bowl Down' by C.M. Millen
- 'Larabee' by Kevin Luthardt...
Visit the About Children's Books Forum to read the rest of Bronwyn's list and to add your own list of recommended books for 3-6 year olds.